White Tea Canister (Small)
A gorgeous Tea Canister to keep your tea fresh.
Sourced from Japan and beautifully decorated with traditional Japanese handmade Washi paper. The word "washi" comes from wa meaning 'Japanese' and shi meaning 'paper.
They are made with the added freshness of an internal seal.
Can hold up to 40g of tea.
Measurements - 7cm tall, 5cm wide
How to care for: Simply wipe interior clean with a damp cloth. To keep the beautiful quality of Washi Paper in tact, it is strongly recommended not to wash with water under tap or in dishwasher.
- Our Certified Econic Home Compostable Packaging is perfect for storing matcha as it protects it from exposure to air, heat and light that make Matcha appear dull and bitter.
- Econic® packaging is made from three compostable films derived from sustainably-produced wood pulp and GM-free corn sources.
- The three films are laminated together to provide the barrier properties required to lock in the taste and freshness of coffee and dry foods. - You can put your used Econic® bags in your own home compost or worm farm, containing heat, water, oxygen, soil and micro-organisms.
- They can also be disposed of in a commercial composting facility if you have one in your area.
- Compost trials have shown that Econic® bags can break down into small fragments in as little as 16 weeks.
COVID 19 UPDATE
We are still shipping parcels within 2 business days of receiving your order in a careful and hygienic manner.
We appreciate your understanding with any delays that may occur once the parcel leaves our premises and is with our carriers.
Please see the latest updates from these carriers regarding Covid-19 delays.
SENDLE COVID 19 UPDATE
- As an ‘essential service,’ Sendle is fully operational - picking up and delivering parcels to all states and territories in Australia.
- ‘Signature on Delivery’ has been changed to ‘Authority to Leave’ to eliminate person to person contact. Our delivery drivers will leave a parcel at their discretion in a designated safe place. (They can also take a signature on behalf of customers while standing two metres away).
- Due to the cancellation of many international flights and country-specific restrictions, overseas transit times may be delayed See our full list of temporarily suspended destinations
- To our international customers - we are seeing delays between Australia and the rest of the world due to lack of flights and we are still delivering but it could take up to 3 weeks or slightly longer for your parcel to arrive. We appreciate your patience at this time.
AUSTRALIA POST COVID-19 UPDATE
- We are doing everything possible to keep delivering during the Coronavirus pandemic. Most of our Post Offices are still open, while our posties and drivers are working to get your parcels to you.
- However, the challenges presented by the pandemic mean there are delays as our business adopts additional safety measures to protect our people and customers. Other factors contributing to delays include fewer domestic flights, international delays and increased volumes as more people start shopping online.
- These delays can be up to a few days, and we ask that you bear with us during this challenging time. Thank you for your support and patience.
- We use Australia Post or Sendle to send out our orders across Australia
- If your order is under 200 grams you will have the option to select the Australia Post option at checkout and the postage cost will be AUD $4.00. However, there is no tracking for this service and we assume no responsibility if item is lost in transit.
- If you select the Sendle courier option (rates start at AUD $9.00) you will be supplied with a tracking number to trace item.
- If your product is in stock, we will post to you by the next business day. Dependant on your location, you can expect to receive your order within 5 business days.
- Domestic shipping is a flat rate based on weight and is calculated at checkout
- We use Sendle to send out our orders across the World. If your product is in stock, we will post to you within 2 business days. Shipping times vary according to the country you reside in however you will receive a tracking number by email to keep up to date with when to expect your order.
- International shipping is based on delivery location and order weight and is calculated at checkout.
- As a business, we feel have a responsibility to Planet Earth by supplying our products in the most eco-friendly option available. That is why you will find unnecessary plastic packaging in your order.
- Tea Shakers are packaged in cardboard and our Tea comes in home compostable packaging.
- We use brown jiffy bag mailers or cardboard boxes that provide cushioning protection with 100% recycled paper fibre interior to post our products to you. These can be reused by yourself or recycled in your kerbside bin.
- Rest assured, you will not receive any excessive plastic packaging, yet your order will be safely and securely packed.
- Our desire is that you will be completely happy with your purchase but if for some reason you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can help.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.