PREMIUM Matcha Tea Shaker Set
This PREMIUM Matcha Tea Shaker Set consists of:
- Tea Shaker (Clear or Floral design) & sieve
- PREMIUM Matcha Green Tea (30 grams) in Eco-friendly Home Compostable Packaging
- Bamboo Tea Measuring Scoop
This 30 grams of PREMIUM Ceremonial Grade Award Winning Matcha:
Won GOLD (First Prize) in the 2019 & 2018 Golden Leaf Tea Awards in the Ceremonial Grade category. Read all about it here
Is grown at the Emperor Award Winning Kifukuen Tea Farm in Uji, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan that has been in the same family for 8 generations.
- It is handpicked just once a year in early Autumn and only the finest tea leaves are selected to make this premium tea. This tea is typically used in Japanese Tea Ceremony so it is of
Ceremonial Grade Quality.
Brilliantly green in colour, the aroma is earthy with a rich scent of fresh leaves. The taste of this PREMIUM Matcha is delicate and smooth without any bitterness and will melt in your mouth. High grade Matcha such as this has a light sweet finish.
- Push 1/2 teaspoon (or more to taste) of Matcha through a sieve into a cup or
Add up to 1 cup of water (If hot - optimum water temperature is no hotter than 70°C) and dissolve by stirring vigorously with a spoon or shake together in the tea shaker
Top up with hot or cold milk of your choice to make a Latte then stir again or shake with Tea Shaker to achieve a silky frothy finish.
Note - you can also make a Latte just using milk entirely (no water)
- Up to 30 servings per pouch (Serving size around 1-2 grams)
Over the past 50 years, Kifukuen Tea Farm has won 1st Prize more than 20 times in an annual competition for tea in Japan.
- The winners are commended by the Japanese Emperor and it means that the government acknowledges the tea as a high-quality superior product.
There are many winners in the tea category such as "Sencha" and "Gyokuro" varieties but Mr Terakawa of Kifukuen Tea Farm is the only winner in the "Tencha" (the tea leaves that are ground to make matcha) category so far.
- Mr Terakawa and his son have received more than twenty awards over the last 50 years from the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.
The unique Tea Shaker device which holds 330ml of liquid, is made out of BPA-free Tritan. Products made from Tritan are impact and shatter resistant, Plus they stay durable even after years of repeated use and dishwasher cycles! ⠀
It is completely free of bisphenol A (BPA), bisphenol S and any other bisphenol compounds as well as estrogenic and androgenic activity.⠀
The many holes found under the lid help produce delicate soft bubbles of Matcha which lead to an incredibly smooth and foamy texture to your Matcha.⠀
- Comes with a removable steel sieve that sits atop the Tea Shaker cylinder so the tea can be pushed through to create an extra fine powder
BAMBOO SCOOP (CHASHAKU):
The Bamboo scoop allows you to easily measure the right amount of Matcha or Houjicha to then place into the sieve of the Shaker.
- It also provides an easy way to add your tea to smoothies, when baking and more!
HOW TO ENJOY MATCHA WITH THE REUSABLE TEA SHAKER:
Matcha is traditionally made by performing a Tea Ceremony which has been part of Japanese culture for centuries.
- However for those of us on the go and time poor, the Shaker allows us to make a quick yet delicious tasting cup of Matcha with ease!
For simple details on how to use the Shaker, please see the video below:
- Our Certified Econic Home Compostable Packaging is perfect for storing matcha as it protects it from exposure to air, heat and light that make Matcha appear dull and bitter.
- Econic® packaging is made from three compostable films derived from sustainably-produced wood pulp and GM-free corn sources.
- The three films are laminated together to provide the barrier properties required to lock in the taste and freshness of coffee and dry foods. - You can put your used Econic® bags in your own home compost or worm farm, containing heat, water, oxygen, soil and micro-organisms.
- They can also be disposed of in a commercial composting facility if you have one in your area.
- Compost trials have shown that Econic® bags can break down into small fragments in as little as 16 weeks.
- We use Australia Post or Sendle to send out our orders across Australia
- If your order is under 200 grams you will have the option to select the Australia Post option at checkout and the postage cost will be AUD $4.00. However, there is no tracking for this service and we assume no responsibility if item is lost in transit.
- If you select the Sendle courier option (rates start at AUD $9.00) you will be supplied with a tracking number to trace item.
- If your product is in stock, we will post to you by the next business day. Dependant on your location, you can expect to receive your order within 5 business days.
- Domestic shipping is a flat rate based on weight and is calculated at checkout
- We use Sendle to send out our orders across the World. If your product is in stock, we will post to you within 2 business days. Shipping times vary according to the country you reside in however you will receive a tracking number by email to keep up to date with when to expect your order.
- International shipping is based on delivery location and order weight and is calculated at checkout.
- As a business, we feel have a responsibility to Planet Earth by supplying our products in the most eco-friendly option available. That is why you will find unnecessary plastic packaging in your order.
- Tea Shakers are packaged in cardboard and our Tea comes in home compostable packaging.
- We use brown jiffy bag mailers or cardboard boxes that provide cushioning protection with 100% recycled paper fibre interior to post our products to you. These can be reused by yourself or recycled in your kerbside bin.
- Rest assured, you will not receive any excessive plastic packaging, yet your order will be safely and securely packed.
- Our desire is that you will be completely happy with your purchase but if for some reason you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know how we can help.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- is packed with over 137 Antioxidants. That's more antioxidants than found in superfoods such as Goji Berries, Broccoli, Blueberries, Acai Berries and Spinach
- helps with weight Loss and metabolism through a plant based compound known as Catechin (or EGCG)
- reduces anxiety through the amino acid L-theanine which promotes relaxation and stress reduction
- is anti-ageing due to the high antixodiant content, which prevents oxidation, inhibits mutation of DNA and helps to restore damaged DNA.
- With generous amounts of the amino acid L-Theanine, Matcha can put you in a good mood. L-Theanine activates the brain’s alpha waves, resulting in a feeling of calmness; combined with matcha’s caffeine content, Matcha offers sustained calm alertness.
- offers alertness, concentration and focus that keeps you going all day long. A single bowl of matcha can keep you in a hyper-alert state for between 3-6 hours
My wife loves it. Arrived on time and well packaged. Thank you Erin.