EVERYDAY Certified Organic Matcha (30g) Tea Shaker Set
The EVERYDAY Matcha Tea Shaker Set consists of:
- Tea Shaker (Clear or Floral design)
- Certified Organic EVERYDAY Matcha Green Tea Powder (30 grams) in Eco-Friendly Home Compostable Packaging
- Bamboo Tea Measuring Scoop
This EVERYDAY Certified Organic Matcha in this set:
Has been grown by single farmer in Minami Yamashiro, a small village in Wazuka, Kyoto Prefecture Japan.
- Is from the 2018 Tea Harvest and is first flush (the first plucking of the youngest and most tender tea leaves in the harvest for freshest tea).
This product is certified JAS organic by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries of Japan which means it is grown with only natural organic fertilisers and no agricultural chemicals or pesticides. JAS certification standards are accepted by the Australian organic certification bodies.
It’s perfect for everyday use: to drink on its own, with milk or for cooking purposes.
The unique Tea Shaker device which holds 330ml of liquid, is made out of BPA-free Tritan. Products made from Tritan are impact and shatter resistant, Plus they stay durable even after years of repeated use.
- It is completely free of bisphenol A (BPA), bisphenol S and any other bisphenol compounds as well as estrogenic and androgenic activity.⠀
Themany holes found under the lid help produce delicate soft bubbles of Matcha which lead to an incredibly smooth and foamy texture to your Matcha.⠀
HOW TO ENJOY MATCHA WITH THE REUSABLE TEA SHAKER
Matcha is traditionally made by performing a Tea Ceremony which has been part of Japanese culture for centuries.
However for those of us on the go and time poor, the Shaker allows us to make a quick yet delicious tasting cup of Matcha with ease!
For simple details on how to use the Shaker, please see the video and step by step instructions below:
- Our Certified Econic Home Compostable Packaging is perfect for storing matcha as it protects it from exposure to air, heat and light that make Matcha appear dull and bitter.
- Econic® packaging is made from three compostable films derived from sustainably-produced wood pulp and GM-free corn sources.
- The three films are laminated together to provide the barrier properties required to lock in the taste and freshness of coffee and dry foods. - You can put your used Econic® bags in your own home compost or worm farm, containing heat, water, oxygen, soil and micro-organisms.
- They can also be disposed of in a commercial composting facility if you have one in your area.
- Compost trials have shown that Econic® bags can break down into small fragments in as little as 16 weeks.
- We use Australia Post or Sendle to send out our orders across Australia
- If your order is under 200 grams you will have the option to select the Australia Post option at checkout and the postage cost will be AUD $3.00. However, there is no tracking for this service and we assume no responsibility if item is lost in transit.
- If you select the Sendle courier option (rates start at AUD $6.95) you will be supplied with a tracking number to trace item.
- If your product is in stock, we will post to you by the next business day. Dependant on your location, you can expect to receive your order within 5 business days.
- Domestic shipping is a flat rate based on weight and is calculated at checkout
- We use Sendle to send out our orders across the World. If your product is in stock, we will post to you by the next business day. Shipping times vary according to the country you reside in however you will receive a tracking number by email to keep up to date with when to expect your order.
- International shipping is based on delivery location and order weight and is calculated at checkout.
- As a business, we feel have a responsibility to Planet Earth by supplying our products in the most eco-friendly option available. That is why you will find no plastic packaging in your order.
- Tea Shakers are packaged in cardboard and our Tea comes in home compostable packaging.
- We use brown jiffy bag mailers that provide cushioning protection with 100% recycled paper fibre interior to post our products to you. These can be reused by yourself or recycled in your kerbside bin.
- Rest assured, you will not receive any excessive or plastic packaging, yet your order will be safely and securely packed.
- Our desire is that you will be completely happy with your purchase but if for some reason you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know how we can help.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Fantastic top quality matcha and houjicha so happy with my tea purchases!!! And I absolutely love the shaker it is so easy and quick to make a matcha latte! Beautiful and frothy finish mmm yummo! Thank you so much! One very happy customer!
The matcha tea is amazing! It is so fresh, is filled with goodness and tastes great! If your not sure where to start, I would recommend the Everyday matcha tea shaker set, which gives you everything you need to get started, and its so easy to DIY home-made matcha lattes. I enjoy mine mixed with an almond/coconut milk and in my opinion is better than I have bought at many cafes.