The Tea Shaker was designed and developed in Japan to allow everyone an easy way to enjoy Matcha without need for a bamboo whisk.
A Bamboo whisk is traditionally used in Japanese Tea Ceremony to blend the tea powder with water. However, the technique required to use the whisk is often challenging for the uninitiated to achieve that rich frothy finish which is most desirable in a cup of Matcha.
This is where the Tea Shaker comes in!
The many holes found under the lid help produce delicate soft bubbles of Matcha which lead to an incredibly smooth and foamy texture to your Matcha (or Houjicha).
This is a very unique quality which sets this Shaker apart from others out there on the market!⠀
A reusable lightweight device, perfect to pop in your bag and take to the office, gym, university or anywhere you may need a Matcha or Houjicha pick up! ⠀
You can make delicious frothy Matcha or Houjicha anywhere! ⠀
This unique Tea Shaker device is made out of BPA-free Tritan. Products made from Tritan are impact and shatter resistant, Plus they stay durable even after years of repeated use.
It is completely free of bisphenol A (BPA), bisphenol S and any other bisphenol compounds as well as estrogenic and androgenic activity.⠀
Fits 330ml of liquid
HOW TO ENJOY MATCHA WITH THE REUSABLE TEA SHAKER
As mentioned, Matcha is traditionally made by performing a Tea Ceremony which has been part of Japanese culture for centuries.
However for those of us on the go and time poor, the Shaker allows us to make a quick yet delicious tasting cup of Matcha with ease!
For simple details on how to use the Shaker, please see the video and step by step instructions below:
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Take 1 scoop of Matcha and place into the included tea strainer which sits on top of the Tea Shaker (with lid removed)
- Push the Matcha through the tea strainer into the shaker. This ensures the Matcha powder is nice and fine with no lumps.
- Remove the tea strainer and fill shaker with around 120 ml (1/2 cup) of water or milk and close the cap tightly (optimum temperature is 80 degrees)
- Shake the bottle about 10-20 times from up to down. Make sure the cap, silicon ring and bottle are tightly shut.
Enjoy the Matcha directly from the bottle or pour the Matcha in to a cup
You too can share the relaxation and health benefits received as a result of drinking Matcha.
(These steps can also be followed for making a cup of Houjicha)
- Our Certified Econic Home Compostable Packaging is perfect for storing matcha as it protects it from exposure to air, heat and light that make Matcha appear dull and bitter.
- Econic® packaging is made from three compostable films derived from sustainably-produced wood pulp and GM-free corn sources.
- The three films are laminated together to provide the barrier properties required to lock in the taste and freshness of coffee and dry foods. - You can put your used Econic® bags in your own home compost or worm farm, containing heat, water, oxygen, soil and micro-organisms.
- They can also be disposed of in a commercial composting facility if you have one in your area.
- Compost trials have shown that Econic® bags can break down into small fragments in as little as 16 weeks.
- We use Australia Post or Sendle to send out our orders across Australia
- If your order is under 200 grams (eg one bag of tea) you have the option to select the Australia Post option at checkout however there is no tracking for this service and we assume no responsibility if item is lost in transit.
- If you select the Sendle courier option you will be supplied with a tracking number to trace item.
- If your product is in stock, we will post to you by the next business day. Dependant on your location, you can expect to receive your order within 5 business days.
- Domestic shipping is a flat rate based on weight and is calculated at checkout
- We use Sendle to send out our orders across the World. If your product is in stock, we will post to you by the next business day. Shipping times vary according to the country you reside in however you will receive a tracking number by email to keep up to date with when to expect your order.
- International shipping is based on delivery location and order weight and is calculated at checkout.
- As a business, we feel have a responsibility to Planet Earth by supplying our products in the most eco-friendly option available. That is why you will find no plastic packaging in your order.
- Tea Shakers are packaged in cardboard and our Tea comes in home compostable packaging.
- We use brown jiffy bag mailers that provide cushioning protection with 100% recycled paper fibre interior to post our products to you. These can be reused by yourself or recycled in your kerbside bin.
- Rest assured, you will not receive any excessive or plastic packaging, yet your order will be safely and securely packed.
- Our desire is that you will be completely happy with your purchase but if for some reason you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know how we can help.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.