CULINARY Matcha Tea Shaker Set
The CULINARY Matcha Tea Shaker Set consists of:
1 x Tea Shaker (clear) - fits 330ml of liquid
1 x 70 grams of Certified Organic CULINARY Matcha Green Tea in Eco-friendly Home Compostable Packaging* (includes label**)
NEW BLACK RESEALABLE ZIP LOCK PACKAGING
1 x Bamboo Tea Scoop (Chashaku)
The CULINARY Matcha in this set has been grown in Kagoshima (Kyushu) and treated at Kifukuen Tea Farm in Uji.
This product is certified JAS organic by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries of Japan which means it is grown with only natural organic fertilisers and no agricultural chemicals or pesticides. JAS certification standards are accepted by the Australian organic certification bodies.
The unique Tea Shaker device which holds 330ml of liquid, is made out of BPA-free Tritan. Products made from Tritan are impact and shatter resistant, Plus they stay durable even after years of repeated use.
It is completely free of bisphenol A (BPA), bisphenol S and any other bisphenol compounds as well as estrogenic and androgenic activity.⠀
Also, the many holes found under the lid help produce delicate soft bubbles of Matcha which lead to an incredibly smooth and foamy texture to your Matcha.⠀
HOW TO ENJOY MATCHA WITH THE REUSABLE TEA SHAKER
Matcha is traditionally made by performing a Tea Ceremony which has been part of Japanese culture for centuries.
However for those of us on the go and time poor, the Shaker allows us to make a quick yet delicious tasting cup of Matcha with ease!
For simple details on how to use the Shaker, please see the video and step by step instructions below:
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Take 1 scoop of Matcha and place into the included tea strainer which sits on top of the Tea Shaker (with lid removed)
- Push the Matcha through the tea strainer into the shaker. This ensures the Matcha powder is nice and fine with no lumps.
- Remove the tea strainer and fill shaker with around 120 ml (1/2 cups) of water or milk and close the cap tightly (optimum temperature is 80 degrees)
- Shake the bottle about 10-20 times from up to down. Make sure the cap, silicon ring and bottle are tightly shut.
- Enjoy the Matcha directly from the bottle or pour the Matcha in to a cup
You too can share the relaxation and health benefits received as a result of drinking Matcha.
Up to 35 servings per pouch (Serving size around 2 grams)
(*Sourced from Econic - www.econicpack.com)
(**Sourced from Black Rainbow Printing - www.blackrainbow.com.au)