EVERYDAY Certified Organic Matcha (70g) Tea Shaker Set
The EVERYDAY Certified Organic Matcha Tea Shaker Set consists of:
- Tea Shaker & sieve
- Certified Organic EVERYDAY Matcha Green Tea Powder (70 grams)
- Bamboo Tea Measuring Scoop
This 70 grams of EVERYDAY Certified Organic Matcha:
- Originates from tea leaves grown in Miyazaki Prefecture, Kyushu Island, Japan
- Is from the 2020 Tea Harvest and is first flush (the first plucking of the youngest and most tender tea leaves in the harvest for freshest tea)
- Cultivar (breeding) : blend (Sourced from Yabukita/Sayamakaori Tea Planets)
- Growing Method: Prior to harvest, there is 20 days shading using a "kanreisha" (black cheesecloth).
Is vivid green in colour, with pleasant grassy notes, this tea is rich in flavour and smooth to drink with no hint of astringency.
Is Japanese Certified Organic by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries of Japan. This means it is grown with only natural organic fertilisers and no agricultural chemicals or pesticides. JAS certification standards are accepted by the Australian organic certification bodies.
It’s perfect for everyday use: to drink on its own, with milk or for cooking / culinary purposes
SERVING SIZE/ PRICE PER SERVE
- 35 serves = $0.99 per serve
- Based on 2 bamboo scoops or 1/2 teaspoon (approx 2 grams) per serve
- PLEASE NOTE : It is possible to get more serves than this approximate out of the bag, it all depends on your own preference as to how much tea to use
The unique Tea Shaker device which holds 330ml of liquid, is made out of BPA-free Tritan. Products made from Tritan are impact and shatter resistant, Plus they stay durable even after years of repeated use.
It is completely free of bisphenol A (BPA), bisphenol S and any other bisphenol compounds as well as estrogenic and androgenic activity.⠀
Also, the many holes found under the lid help produce delicate soft bubbles of Matcha which lead to an incredibly smooth and foamy texture to your Matcha.⠀
Comes with a removable steel sieve that sits atop the Tea Shaker cylinder so the tea can be pushed through to create an extra fine powder
BAMBOO SCOOP (CHASHAKU):
The Bamboo scoop allows you to easily measure the right amount of Matcha or Houjicha to then place into the sieve of the Shaker.
- It also provides an easy way to add your tea to smoothies, when baking and more!
HOW TO ENJOY MATCHA WITH THE REUSABLE TEA SHAKER
Matcha is traditionally made by performing a Tea Ceremony which has been part of Japanese culture for centuries.
However for those of us on the go and time poor, the Shaker allows us to make a quick yet delicious tasting cup of Matcha with ease!
For simple details on how to use the Shaker, please see the video below:
- Our Certified Econic Home Compostable Packaging is perfect for storing matcha as it protects it from exposure to air, heat and light that make Matcha appear dull and bitter.
- Econic® packaging is made from three compostable films derived from sustainably-produced wood pulp and GM-free corn sources.
- The three films are laminated together to provide the barrier properties required to lock in the taste and freshness of coffee and dry foods. - You can put your used Econic® bags in your own home compost or worm farm, containing heat, water, oxygen, soil and micro-organisms.
- They can also be disposed of in a commercial composting facility if you have one in your area.
- Compost trials have shown that Econic® bags can break down into small fragments in as little as 16 weeks.
- Our product labels are also home compostable, produced by Black Rainbow Printing.
COVID 19 UPDATE
We are still shipping parcels within 2 business days of receiving your order in a careful and hygienic manner.
We appreciate your understanding with any delays that may occur once the parcel leaves our premises and is with our carriers.
Please see the latest updates from these carriers regarding Covid-19 delays.
SENDLE COVID 19 UPDATE
- As an ‘essential service,’ Sendle is fully operational - picking up and delivering parcels to all states and territories in Australia.
- ‘Signature on Delivery’ has been changed to ‘Authority to Leave’ to eliminate person to person contact. Our delivery drivers will leave a parcel at their discretion in a designated safe place. (They can also take a signature on behalf of customers while standing two metres away).
- Due to the cancellation of many international flights and country-specific restrictions, overseas transit times may be delayed See our full list of temporarily suspended destinations
- To our international customers - we are seeing delays between Australia and the rest of the world due to lack of flights and we are still delivering but it could take up to 4 weeks or longer for your parcel to arrive. We appreciate your patience at this time.
- To our US customers - we are seeing delays of up to 5 weeks or longer on delivery service at this time.
AUSTRALIA POST COVID-19 UPDATE
- We are doing everything possible to keep delivering during the Coronavirus pandemic. Most of our Post Offices are still open, while our posties and drivers are working to get your parcels to you.
- However, the challenges presented by the pandemic mean there are delays as our business adopts additional safety measures to protect our people and customers. Other factors contributing to delays include fewer domestic flights, international delays and increased volumes as more people start shopping online.
- These delays can be up to a few days, and we ask that you bear with us during this challenging time. Thank you for your support and patience.
- We use Australia Post or Sendle to send out our orders across Australia
- If your order is under 200 grams you will have the option to select the Australia Post option at checkout and the postage cost will be AUD $4.00. However, there is no tracking for this service and we assume no responsibility if item is lost in transit.
- If you select the Sendle courier option (rates start at AUD $9.00) you will be supplied with a tracking number to trace item.
- If your product is in stock, we will post to you by the next business day. Dependant on your location, you can expect to receive your order within 5 business days.
- Domestic shipping is a flat rate based on weight and is calculated at checkout
- If the postal address provided is a PO Box or Locker, please note that Sendle cannot deliver to these type of addresses. In this instance, Australia Post will be used with tracking.
- We use Sendle to send out our orders across the World (or Australia Post if delivering to PO Box addresses). If your product is in stock, we will post to you within 2 business days. Shipping times vary according to the country you reside in however you will receive a tracking number by email to keep up to date with when to expect your order.
- International shipping is based on delivery location and order weight and is calculated at checkout.
- As a business, we feel have a responsibility to Planet Earth by supplying our products in the most eco-friendly option available. That is why you will find unnecessary plastic packaging in your order.
- Tea Shakers are packaged in cardboard and our Tea comes in home compostable packaging.
- We use brown jiffy bag mailers or cardboard boxes that provide cushioning protection with 100% recycled paper fibre interior to post our products to you. These can be reused by yourself or recycled in your kerbside bin.
- Rest assured, you will not receive any excessive plastic packaging, yet your order will be safely and securely packed.
- Our desire is that you will be completely happy with your purchase but if for some reason you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know how we can help.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- is packed with over 137 Antioxidants. That's more antioxidants than found in superfoods such as Goji Berries, Broccoli, Blueberries, Acai Berries and Spinach
- helps with weight Loss and metabolism through a plant based compound known as Catechin (or EGCG)
- reduces anxiety through the amino acid L-theanine which promotes relaxation and stress reduction
- is anti-ageing due to the high antixodiant content, which prevents oxidation, inhibits mutation of DNA and helps to restore damaged DNA.
- With generous amounts of the amino acid L-Theanine, Matcha can put you in a good mood. L-Theanine activates the brain’s alpha waves, resulting in a feeling of calmness; combined with matcha’s caffeine content, Matcha offers sustained calm alertness.
- offers alertness, concentration and focus that keeps you going all day long. A single bowl of matcha can keep you in a hyper-alert state for between 3-6 hours
The tea shaker set makes Matcha so easy!. I would recommend Matchayutea for anyone and everyone who loves drinking and baking Matcha!. The Tea shaker set is great if your busy and or on the go. It’s helped me get through each day! I am able to concentrate more on my studying whatever it may be. It’s fantastic!!. Not only that, Matchayutea has fantastic customer service and care about their customers!.
I love this matcha and the shaker - so easy to use. Was so impressed I bought the Matcha and shaker as a gift for a friend who is now happily enjoying the product too. Is great that the Facebook Page shares info about Matcha and the different ways it can be used.
Great tasting matcha tea, i really enjoy making and drinking this tea. I found the shaker very easy to use and definitely makes drinking tea a more pleasurable experience.