Tea Shaker + Bamboo Tea Scoop Set
Grab a Tea Shaker to make it easier to enjoy Matcha on a daily basis.
The Shaker is the perfect addition to a busy lifestyle and will help you achieve a frothy rich tasty drink!
This set includes:
1 x Tea Shaker (Clear) - fits 330ml of liquid
1 x Bamboo Tea Scoop
This unique Tea Shaker device which holds 330ml of liquid, is made out of BPA-free Tritan. Products made from Tritan are impact and shatter resistant, Plus they stay durable even after years of repeated use.
It is completely free of bisphenol A (BPA), bisphenol S and any other bisphenol compounds as well as estrogenic and androgenic activity.⠀
Also, the many holes found under the lid help produce delicate soft bubbles of Matcha which lead to an incredibly smooth and foamy texture to your Matcha.⠀
The Bamboo Tea Scoop (traditionally known as a Chashaku) allows you to easily measure the right amount of Matcha or Houjicha to then place into the sieve of the Shaker.
It also provides an easy way to add your tea to smoothies, when baking and more!
To clean simply rinse in water and leave to dry.
Dimensions: 17cm long
HOW TO ENJOY MATCHA WITH THE REUSABLE TEA SHAKER
Matcha is traditionally made by performing a Tea Ceremony which has been part of Japanese culture for centuries.
However for those of us on the go and time poor, the Tea Shaker allows us to make a quick yet delicious tasting cup of Matcha with ease!
For simple details on how to use the Shaker, please see the video and step by step instructions below:
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Take 1 scoop of Matcha and place into the included tea strainer which sits on top of the Tea Shaker (with lid removed)
- Push the Matcha through the tea strainer into the shaker. This ensures the Matcha powder is nice and fine with no lumps.
- Remove the tea strainer and fill shaker with around 120 ml (1/2 cup) of water or milk and close the cap tightly (optimum temperature is 80 degrees)
- Shake the bottle about 10-20 times from up to down. Make sure the cap, silicon ring and bottle are tightly shut.
- Enjoy the Matcha directly from the bottle or pour the Matcha in to a cup
(These steps can also be followed for making a cup of Houjicha)