This Matcha & Soap Set is a fantastic gift for anyone to enjoy some relaxing time for themselves. Including a heart shaped soap made with our Everyday Matcha Tea!
Complimentary Gift Wrapped in Plastic Free Wrapping
This bundle consists of:
1 x 30 gram bag of EVERYDAY CERTIFIED ORGANIC MATCHA GREEN TEA POWDER
1 x MATCHA & ROSEMARY SOAP (handmade by Uroom Beauty )
This EVERYDAY CERTIFIED ORGANIC MATCHA GREEN TEA POWDER:
- Originates from tea leaves grown in Yame Prefecture, Kyushu Island, Japan
- Is from the 2020 Tea Harvest and is first flush (the first plucking of the youngest and most tender tea leaves in the harvest for freshest tea)
Cultivar (breeding) :single origin Gokou
Growing Method: Prior to harvest, there is 20 days shading using a "kanreisha" (black cheesecloth).
Is vivid green in colour, with pleasant grassy notes, this tea is rich in flavour and smooth to drink with no hint of astringency.
Is Japanese Certified Organic by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries of Japan. This means it is grown with only natural organic fertilisers and no agricultural chemicals or pesticides. JAS certification standards are accepted by the Australian organic certification bodies.
Comes in Eco-friendly Home Compostable Packaging sourced from Econic. The Product Label is also home compostable, sourced from Black Rainbow Printing.
- It’s perfect for everyday use: to drink on its own, with milk or for cooking purposes
THE MATCHA & ROSEMARY SOAP (Made by Uroom Beauty):
- Hand Made Cold press Heart Shaped soap.
- Leaves skin feeling moisturised with Shea butter and Cocoa Butter
Matcha Yu Tea Japanese Matcha Green Tea is packed with antioxidants and improves your blood circulation.
- Also powerful Rosemary essential oils positively affect our body and mind
Rosemary Oil boosts the immune system by stimulating internal anti-oxidant activity, which in turn fights ailments caused by free radicals, and it relieves throat and nasal congestion by clearing the respiratory tract.
- Push 1/2 teaspoon (or more to taste) of Matcha through a sieve into a cup or
- Add up to 1 cup of water (If hot - optimum water temperature is no hotter than 70°C) and dissolve by stirring vagariously with a spoon or shake together in the tea shaker
- Top up with hot or cold milk of your choice to make a Latte then stir again or shake with Tea Shaker to achieve a silky frothy finish.
- Note - you can also make a Latte using milk entirely (no water)
- Incredibly versatile in nature, you can use your Matcha in baking, smoothies, bliss balls and more.
- For recipe inspiration visit our Pinterest page here
SERVING SIZE/ PRICE PER SERVE
- 15 serves = $1.33 per serve
- Based on 2 bamboo scoops or 1/2 teaspoon (approx 2 grams) per serve
PLEASE NOTE : It is possible to get more serves than this approximate out of the bag, it all depends on your own preference as to how much tea to use