Any of these resonate with you?
☕️Can’t start your day without coffee?
☕️Can’t function without coffee?
☕️ I need coffee to wake me up
☕️ I need a coffee IV drip
☕️But first, coffee?
☕️I’m addicted to caffeine
☕️I need my coffee to feel energized.
Let’s unpack that last one!
What if by that by drinking coffee to feel energised, you’re actually making your adrenals suffer?
Coffee triggers the release of cortisol leading to short term energy and alertness. However if we drink coffee too much or too often our bodies become overloaded with cortisol and adrenals become overworked. This leads to fatigue and decreased energy levels.
What if there was a way to still get that energy boost, still get a hit of caffeine but not suffer adrenal fatigue and feel energized for several hours without nasty side effects?
Here are 5 reasons why drinking Matcha instead of coffee is better for energy!
- L-Theanine Content: Matcha contains a unique amino acid called L-theanine, which works in synergy with caffeine. L-theanine promotes relaxation without causing drowsiness, reducing the jitters and crashes commonly associated with caffeine in coffee. This results in a more calm and focused energy boost.
- Slow Release of Caffeine: Matcha provides a gradual and sustained release of caffeine due to its natural composition and the presence of L-theanine. This means you get a more even, longer-lasting energy lift compared to the rapid spike and subsequent crash often experienced with coffee.
- No Energy Slumps: Coffee consumption can lead to a noticeable energy slump once the initial caffeine effect wears off. In contrast, Matcha's combination of caffeine and L-theanine helps maintain alertness without the roller-coaster ride of energy and fatigue.
- Antioxidant Richness: Matcha is renowned for its high concentration of antioxidants, particularly catechins, which have various health benefits. These antioxidants can help support overall well-being and may contribute to sustained vitality.
- Metabolism Support: Some studies suggest that the combination of caffeine and specific compounds in matcha, such as EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), may aid in boosting metabolism and promoting fat oxidation. This could contribute to a more sustained energy supply.
It's important to note that while Matcha offers these advantages, individual preferences and tolerances vary. Some people may still prefer the bold taste and quick energy boost provided by coffee.
However, if you're seeking an alternative that offers sustained and balanced energy with potential health benefits, Matcha is a compelling option to consider.
Get started with our Organic Matcha today and just see the difference!