COVID 19 UPDATE
We are shipping parcels within 2 business days of receiving your order in a careful and hygienic manner.
We appreciate your understanding with any delays that may occur once the parcel leaves our premises and is with our carriers.
Please see the latest updates from our carriers regarding Covid-19 delays.
SENDLE COVID 19 UPDATE
- As an ‘essential service,’ Sendle is fully operational - picking up and delivering parcels to all states and territories in Australia.
- ‘Signature on Delivery’ has been changed to ‘Authority to Leave’ to eliminate person to person contact. Our delivery drivers will leave a parcel at their discretion in a designated safe place. (They can also take a signature on behalf of customers while standing two metres away).
- Due to the cancellation of many international flights and country-specific restrictions, overseas transit times may be delayed See our full list of temporarily suspended destinations
- To our international customers - we are seeing delays between Australia and the rest of the world due to lack of flights and we are still delivering but it could take up to 4 weeks or longer for your parcel to arrive.
- Our international parcel ETA’s continue to be impacted:
- Zone 1 - New Zealand (10-20 working days)
- Zone 2 - North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific (21-28 working days)
- Zone 3 - Rest of the world (25-30 working days)
AUSTRALIA POST COVID-19 UPDATE
- We are doing everything possible to keep delivering during the Coronavirus pandemic. Most of our Post Offices are still open, while our posties and drivers are working to get your parcels to you.
- However, the challenges presented by the pandemic mean there are delays as our business adopts additional safety measures to protect our people and customers. Other factors contributing to delays include fewer domestic flights, international delays and increased volumes as more people start shopping online.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING (AUSTRALIA)
We use Australia Post or Sendle to send out our orders across Australia and postage costs are based on weight.
If your order is under 200 grams (eg one bag of tea):
You have the option to select the Australia Post option which is a flat rate of $4.00 AUD at checkout however there is no tracking for this service and we assume no responsibility if item is lost in transit.
If you select the Sendle courier option:
Rates are as follows:
Up to 0.5 kg - $9.00 AUD
Up to 1kg - $12.00 AUD
Up to 2kg - $14.00 AUD
This includes plastic free packaging and carbon neutral delivery to your door.
You will also be supplied with a Sendle tracking number and email updates of the progress of your shipment.
Processing of order:
If your product is in stock, we will post to you by the next business day.
If the postal address provided is a PO Box or Locker, please note that Sendle cannot deliver to these type of addresses. In this instance, Australia Post will be used with tracking.
We use Sendle (or Australia Post if being sent to a PO Box) to send out our orders across the World. If your product is in stock, we will post to you by the next business day.
Shipping times vary according to the country you reside in however you will receive a tracking number by email to keep up to date with when to expect your order.
International shipping rate is based on delivery location and order weight and is calculated at checkout.
If your product is in stock, we will post to you within 2 business days after placing the order.
Sendle International delivery zones | Time frame
Zone 1 - New Zealand | 4-6 working days
Zone 2 - North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific | 6-13 working days
Zone 3 - Rest of the world | 10-15 working days
Please note the above time frame is an estimate only and is subject to unforeseen delays (such as Covid-19 delays detailed above)
Sendle is Australia's First 100% Carbon Neutral Delivery.
How do they offset?
Sendle has partnered with South Pole Group to offset the emissions of every parcel that is picked up and delivered with Sendle. Each year, Sendle's community of business owners have been given the opportunity to direct their impact by choosing the projects that offset Sendle's carbon emissions. Projects they currently support can be read about here
As a business, we feel have a responsibility to Planet Earth by supplying our products in the most eco-friendly option available. That is why you will find no plastic packaging in your order. Tea Shakers are packaged in cardboard and our Tea comes in home compostable packaging.
We use paper jiffy bag mailers or cardboard mailing boxes that provide cushioning protection to post our products to you. These can be reused by yourself or recycled in your kerbside bin.
Rest assured, you will not receive any excessive plastic packaging, yet your order will be safely and securely packed.
Our desire is that you will be completely happy with your purchase but if for some reason you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can help.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once open our Teas are exempt from being returned. We are happy to report we haven't had anyone disappointed with the quality of our tea so far!
Only our accessories are eligible for return (subject to review).
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We replace items if they are defective or damaged.
Or if the product received is not what you have expected, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss further.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.