How to Make A Matcha Latte
If you don't own our Matcha Shaker simply follow these steps instead to make a Matcha Latte:
- Push 2 heaped Bamboo Scoops (approx. 1/2 Teaspoon) of Matcha Powder through a sieve into your cup. NOTE: if you want a stronger flavour we recommending adding up to 1 Teaspoon of Matcha
- Pour in around 50ml (1/4 cup) of hot water (no hotter than 80 degrees), just enough to cover the Matcha Powder.
- Blend the Matcha and Water by mixing with a spoon vigorously (Tip - you can also use a handheld milk frother or bamboo whisk to blend to get a better result)
- Add 200ml milk to the dissolved Matcha & Water Mix
- Add 1 teaspoon of sweetener (we recommend Maple Syrup) to taste