EVERYDAY Certified Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder (70g)
Feel fabulous with this antioxidant rich Matcha Green Tea Power!
Did you know that Matcha has 10 times the amount of Antioxidants than found in regular Green Tea?
For a natural, long lasting energy boost, you can't go past Matcha.
This 70 grams of EVERYDAY Certified Organic Matcha:
- Won GOLD (First Prize) in the 2019 Golden Leaf Tea Awards in the Commercial Grade Matcha category. Read all about it here
- Originates from tea leaves grown by a single farmer in Minami Yamashiro, a small village in Wazuka, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan.
Is from the 2018 Tea Harvest and is first flush (the first plucking of the youngest and most tender tea leaves in the harvest for freshest tea)
Is vivid green in colour, with pleasant grassy notes, this tea is rich in flavour and smooth to drink with no hint of astringency.
Is Japanese Certified Organic by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries of Japan. This means it is grown with only natural organic fertilisers and no agricultural chemicals or pesticides. JAS certification standards are accepted by the Australian organic certification bodies.
It’s perfect for everyday use: to drink on its own, with milk or for cooking purposes
- Push 1/2 teaspoon (or more to taste) of Matcha through a sieve into a cup or
- Add up to 1 cup of water (If hot - optimum water temperature is no hotter than 70°C) and dissolve by stirring vigorously with a spoon or shake together in the tea shaker
Top up with hot or cold milk of your choice to make a Latte then stir again or shake with Tea Shaker to achieve a silky frothy finish.
- Note - you can also make a Latte just using milk entirely (no water)
Incredibly versatile in nature, you can use your Matcha in baking, smoothies, bliss balls and more.
- For recipe inspiration visit our Pinterest page here
SERVING SIZE/ PRICE PER SERVE
35 serves = $0.99 per serve
Based on 2 bamboo scoops or 1/2 teaspoon (approx 2 grams) per serve
PLEASE NOTE : It is possible to get more serves than this approximate out of the bag, it all depends on your own preference as to how much tea to use
(Bamboo Tea Scoop pictured not included)
- Our Certified Econic Home Compostable Packaging is perfect for storing matcha as it protects it from exposure to air, heat and light that make Matcha appear dull and bitter.
- Econic® packaging is made from three compostable films derived from sustainably-produced wood pulp and GM-free corn sources.
- The three films are laminated together to provide the barrier properties required to lock in the taste and freshness of coffee and dry foods. - You can put your used Econic® bags in your own home compost or worm farm, containing heat, water, oxygen, soil and micro-organisms.
- They can also be disposed of in a commercial composting facility if you have one in your area.
- Compost trials have shown that Econic® bags can break down into small fragments in as little as 16 weeks.
- We use Australia Post or Sendle to send out our orders across Australia
- If your order is under 200 grams you will have the option to select the Australia Post option at checkout and the postage cost will be AUD $4.00. However, there is no tracking for this service and we assume no responsibility if item is lost in transit.
- If you select the Sendle courier option (rates start at AUD $9.00) you will be supplied with a tracking number to trace item.
- If your product is in stock, we will post to you by the next business day. Dependant on your location, you can expect to receive your order within 5 business days.
- Domestic shipping is a flat rate based on weight and is calculated at checkout
- We use Sendle to send out our orders across the World. If your product is in stock, we will post to you within 2 business days. Shipping times vary according to the country you reside in however you will receive a tracking number by email to keep up to date with when to expect your order.
- International shipping is based on delivery location and order weight and is calculated at checkout.
- As a business, we feel have a responsibility to Planet Earth by supplying our products in the most eco-friendly option available. That is why you will find unnecessary plastic packaging in your order.
- Tea Shakers are packaged in cardboard and our Tea comes in home compostable packaging.
- We use brown jiffy bag mailers or cardboard boxes that provide cushioning protection with 100% recycled paper fibre interior to post our products to you. These can be reused by yourself or recycled in your kerbside bin.
- Rest assured, you will not receive any excessive plastic packaging, yet your order will be safely and securely packed.
- Our desire is that you will be completely happy with your purchase but if for some reason you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know how we can help.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- is packed with over 137 Antioxidants. That's more antioxidants than found in superfoods such as Goji Berries, Broccoli, Blueberries, Acai Berries and Spinach
- helps with weight Loss and metabolism through a plant based compound known as Catechin (or EGCG)
- reduces anxiety through the amino acid L-theanine which promotes relaxation and stress reduction
- is anti-ageing due to the high antixodiant content, which prevents oxidation, inhibits mutation of DNA and helps to restore damaged DNA.
- With generous amounts of the amino acid L-Theanine, Matcha can put you in a good mood. L-Theanine activates the brain’s alpha waves, resulting in a feeling of calmness; combined with matcha’s caffeine content, Matcha offers sustained calm alertness.
- offers alertness, concentration and focus that keeps you going all day long. A single bowl of matcha can keep you in a hyper-alert state for between 3-6 hours
It's been a little over 1.5 years since I changed from store-bought matcha to the Matcha Yu, and I haven't looked back since. The difference is remarkable, both in colour and flavour. I also love the home-compostable package. As if all that wasn't enough, Erin gives an excellent custome service (and the little hand-written note in every delivered order are super fun to get).
I am a massive fan + supporter of Matcha Yu 🍵 Tried many matcha brands, this ranks #1 spot. Re-ordered at least 4 times cuz it is the best. Thanks Matcha Yu.
I have been drinking matcha for a year, i recently purchased Matcha Yu and felt that this everday organic matcha is inexpensive and quality is as good as the expensive one that i have been drinking.. Will continue buying from Matcha Yu!
Good taste, high quality. Mixes well, I drink it daily with milk over ice
Matcha Yu is a very High quality culinary matcha! I drink this daily, I was in Europe for over a month and missed my matcha, I wish I brought it with me on my travels.